October is gone! I could state the usual about how I can't believe how fast it went by, but honestly I'm happy. Bring on November and the start of the holiday season! The infamous red cups are here, parades are just around the corner, and soon enough I'll be drinking hot cocoa in front of the Christmas tree. Magical!
Just FYI - If you come across any of my blog posts that the images are missing, I used to use Imageshack for an amount of time and now they're switching to premium services only. So I'm going to try to download everything and reinstate them all back into the posts before I lose them come January. Complete hassle, can't say I'm happy with that. Wish I'd never used them in the first place! Anyone else dealing with this? Ugh!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 - Something about the holidays and this palette mesh perfectly.
- Essie Licorice - My favorite black nail polish.
- SST Lash Rebel mascara - A dry formula that is easy to work with.
- Arbonne Iris lipstick - Looks purplish on me and I am liking the dark lips right now!
- MAC The Perfect Cheek blush - LE, sadly. But so worth a buy if it gets repromoted.