A little late with this post! Here is some of my month, according to my Instagram. It's still my social media of choice and I'm not sure what it would take for a new venue to usurp it. I love seeing what others choose to share and I don't think that the pictures have to be perfect. As long as I can see what is in your photo, I'm happy. I don't see the need to use a DSLR on everything all of the time and that sure does make it easier for me. Snap, edit, share, done - all on one device! Yes, please!
Are you on Instagram? I'd love to connect on there. You can find me as "wendybanner".
2. My first time trying the Salted Caramel Mocha frap.
3. Never too early to start holiday planning.
4. These Arbonne lipsticks are perfect for dark fall and winter lips.
5. My social media notebook and my awesome new glasses.
6. Treatin' myself.
7. Quicker the makeup, the quicker I get my morning coffee.
8. A trip to Michaels is always productive.
9. Best and prettiest season ever.
10. My Clean and Clear skincare routine.
11. Went to the zoo and spent an abnormal amount of time with my favorite animals.
12. Indy was an astronaut for Halloween. He's healed nicely from his bite wounds and the investigation is still ongoing!
Coming up on my blog is my holiday gift guides! Who else is excited about the holiday season being upon us? I've already started getting my Christmas stuff out and ready. I'm a Christmas addict so it is taking all of the self restraint that I have not to have the music blaring, tree already up, and Christmas shirt on. I make no promises that it won't happen by next weekend.
Correction- I just looked down and I'm wearing a Disney Christmas shirt. So apparently my subconscious has none of the aforementioned restraint...