I did not get to share last month's Instagram round-up, so I am combining the two months here. I'm pretty happy with my Instagram lately. I am not one for using my DSLR for pictures for it, nor do I stick to a specific theme. I do go through different phases of filters, though. I get tired of using the same one over a long period of time!
If you are on Instagram, you can find me as "wendybanner" and I'd love to connect with you!
2. Get out and explore!
3. Playing a piece that we played in concert band in high school.
4. First Bath & Body Works haul in ages.
6. Sweet tea, reading, and my camera always bring smiles to my face!
7. A pamper day!
8. Making a macaroni pie.
10. Reading a book and getting lost in a new world is how I like to relax.
11. Look at those little teeth - what a ham!
12. My husband's workplace sent me flowers when I came home from the hospital. So kind!
SST Cosmetics. These colors are so natural!
14. You can never have enough lip products.
15. Odylique sent me a "get well soon" gift. Now, how thoughtful is that?!
16. Love my new eShakti dress. Can't wait to rock it without a knee brace.