Just going to sit here and join the masses when I say June came out of nowhere. It just swooshed right in! We're all going to blink and it will be December! With it being the beginning of June, it's time to share my favorite products from May. Also, I changed my blog layout to be a little more summery. Yes, again. I can't be stopped!
- Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial - Apocalips are amazing and this one is perfect for everyday wear.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter - I rediscovered this little cutie and it's nice for pamper sessions.
- Essie Nail Polish in Peach Daiquiri - Always a repurchase. Perfect for spring/summer!
- Origins VitaZing Moisturizer - Funny this and the Essie polish made it in last June's faves! Reached for them a little early this year!
- Sonia Kashuk Palette in #10 Perfectly Neutral - Swatches are coming! This is great for fast looks, as every color works together.