I love Broadway! I have gone to a few shows when they have traveled here and one day I'll get to NYC and see one on actual Broadway. Life goal! This year's red carpet was full of beautiful gowns and I have picked five that caught my eye. Now, as I type this, I'm just going to
listen sing at the top of my lungs to a few of my Broadway soundtracks and relive the experiences.
Give me musicals all day, every day.
- Elisabeth Moss in Oscar de la Renta - Spring and summer in one gown! So colorful in the right way.
- Jennifer Lopez in Valentino Haute Couture - A little dark for this time of year, but breathtaking. And a demure turn from her usual red carpet style.
- Joan Smalls in Givenchy - That leg! A busy print done right.
- Helen Mirren in Badgely Mischka - Dame Helen has such style! Does she even age? Love those lace sleeves.
- Amanda Seyfried in Oscar de la Renta - An unexpected short length and I like it. It still looks elegant and suitable for the event.
Nick Jonas in Louis Vuitton - I was never a Jonas Brothers fan, but Nick has won me over. His current album, his role in Hawaii Five-0, the fact that he did the Niagara Falls NYE show, and how fabulous he rocks a tuxedo!