I love April! I love that it is not hot and I love the overcast days. I can have the window open and just listen to it fall. And now that it is May, all of that rain has helped the woods behind my home become alive. The trees have blossomed, the animals are out, and spring is officially here!
With spring, I always find myself gravitating towards shades of pink. Pastels hold a special place in my heart during this time, but if it's pink? Shut up and take my money. Here's a few of my favorites from April!
- NARS blush in Deep Throat - I don't know why I don't have a swatch on this, but I'll have to fix that! A beautiful pink that I often prefer to Orgasm when reaching for NARS.
- MUFE Full Cover Concealer - When I had a nightmare that I went on vacation and forgot to pack this, I knew I had to include it. I know I talk about this HG product all of the time, but you need it. Do it.
- Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial - Can't get enough of peachy pink lips.
- Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike - A mauvy pink that is perfect year-round. Always a repurchase.
- Too Faced Romantic Eye palette - I've been trying to show love to some neglected palettes and this is one of them. Honeymoon and Ever After are gorgeous eyeshadows.
What are some of your favorites from last month? Hope you have a wonderful weekend!