Spring is here! I love winter, but I am pretty excited to see the forest outside of my townhouse come alive. The squirrels have already been running wild through the trees and birds are chirping. I have even seen blossoms on one of the trees trying to bloom. And with a new season, comes new trends. Here are some of my favorites for this spring!
- SHIRT DRESSES - This dress mixes with the military chic trend that is also current. (via Nordstrom)
- BLACK AND WHITE - The best! It goes with everything and allows bright lips to pop! (via The Bay)
- FLATS - Yes, comfortable shoes are here to stay! These tie in with the current nautical trend. (via Old Navy Canada)
- DENIM - Any denim. Canadian tuxedo, skirts, anything goes. Even better if it has a 70s vibe. (via Holt Renfrew)
- OVERSIZED FLORALS - Groundbreaking. But florals won't die, if anything, they've gotten bigger and better. (via The Bay)