Here's a few of the things that I would not mind receiving and maybe it will give you a few ideas, as well. I'm still trying to figure out what I am doing for my husband, but one of the gifts always involves food. No brainer. It's the way to a man's heart! If it ain't broke, don't go fixin' it.
- Make Up For Ever Tease Me Lip Set - I have my eyes on the Passionate set, but both are pretty. And a great deal!
- Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack - One of the best non-musical movie soundtracks I have heard in a long time.
- Alex and Ani July Birthstone Charm Bangle - My birthstone is a ruby, perfect for Valentine's Day.
- Handmade Valentine, poem, or love letter - It never gets better than homemade or handmade.
- Movie night at home - Popcorn, candy, good flicks, and cuddling on the couch. Yes, please!