Last night was the Grammy Awards and in true Wendy fashion, I recorded it. I am not sitting through 3.5 hours. Ain't nobody got time for that! By the time I have fast forwarded around the stuff that I am actually interested in, the show is only about an hour long. But I kept my eye on social media last night to keep track of the arrivals and only a few disappointed. Here are my top five that caught my eye in a good way!
- Gwen Stefani in Atelier Versace - Love the jumpsuit and the nude lip. Such a different look for her!
- Beyonce in Proenza Schouler - Beyonce's barely there makeup let the dress have the attention.
- Taylor Swift in Elie Saab - Elie Saab sure is becoming a favorite of mine. Love the ombre!
- Jhené Aiko in Alberta Ferretti - I have no idea who she is, but the bodice of the dress is beautiful.
- Nick Jonas in Versace - I love daring suits and this plaid suit and crisp white combo stands out and hits it on the nail.