I can't wait to fast forward to all of the highlights I am interested in like Lady Gaga performing songs from one of my favorite movies, Meryl Streep being fabulous as always, and Adele Dazeem getting back at Glom Gazingo for butchering her name. I'm back to routinely share my favorite dresses and eye candy. And as a bonus, one of my favorite red carpet moments!
- Rosamund Pike in Givenchy - I don't usually like her choices, but this fits and suits her perfectly.
- Jennifer Aniston in Versace - I love that she's stepping out of her comfort zone a bit more.
- Anna Faris in Zuhair Murad - The right amount of sparkles and the belt is finally done right!
- Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent - Red hot! And the makeup is perfection.
- Anna Kendrick in Thakoon - That embellished choker collar is to die for. This dress is just peachy!
- Ansel Elgort in a black and blue Prada tux - I love black and blue together.
- David Oyelowo in maroon Dolce and Gabbana - An unexpected pop of color done successfully.
- Chris Pratt in a classic Tom Ford tux - Because classic never goes out of style. And because Chris Pratt, that's why.