I'm going to do this awards fashion post a little differently. I'm only going to show my favorites, because honestly, there just weren't that many bad choices. Even those who chose daring looks pretty much got it right. So here are some of my favorite dresses from last night and I'd love to hear whose look you loved!
- Emmy Rossum in Armani Privé - When the lights hit this dress? Droolworthy.
- Lupita Nyong'o in Elie Saab - Any other time I might think this is too busy, but she pulls it off in the best way.
- Julianne Moore in Givenchy - Redheads in emerald green will always be a winning combination.
- Viola Davis in Max Mara - HOT! Perfect fit, perfectly accessorized, just perfect.
- Emma Stone in Dior Couture - I love the risks that she takes. I am quite over the sheer look, but this works and pulls me back in.