Wow, November favorites already! I love November and December, so I have been a happy camper. I have been in the festive spirit for months and it is finely acceptable for me to sing Christmas songs and decorate the heck out of my house. Not that it stopped me before, but I get a lot less strange looks! ;)
The only thing I don't like? It's near impossible to get good lighting for pictures. Sorry if this photo came out a little sharp, but I had to edit it a bit. To the favorites that have a bit of a festive spin this month!
- Soap & Glory Flake Away - My dry skin craves exfoliation and this is a really great scrub!
- MAC Syrup Lipstick - Always one of my go-to fall and winter shades.
- Redken Thermal Setting Mist - Perfect to help your hair make it through holiday parties.
- Essie Stroke of Brilliance - Because holidays call for glitter.
- Naked 3 - I usually prefer the original palette, but this is so great for holiday looks.