Happy Halloween to those of you celebrating! My plans for the evening include pajamas, pizza, and Halloween movies and TV episodes. It's raining here and I am more than happy to stay cuddled up on the couch with the animals and my husband. That's probably boring compared to what some of you are doing, so I'll live vicariously through you and your costumes. I'd love to hear what you're dressing up as! I think next year, I'll try to plan a Halloween party here. My husband loves the holiday!
I haven't done an InstaFriday post since the end of August, so I thought it was high time I do one. These are a few pictures from my account since then. My account is "wendybanner", if you'd like to connect on there.
2. Laying in bed on a rainy morning while catching up on blogs is one of my favorite quiet time activities.
3. Oh, this guy. Indy has such an expressive little face.
4. Chanel's Paradoxal is a perfect fall nail color.
5. I did not let National Coffee Day get past me without celebrating.
6. OOTD for errands.
7. I am that girl. Give me all things pumpkin. Starbucks trip for my first pumpkin spice of the season.
8. Seriously, give me all the pumpkin. This candle from Target is amazing.
9. Pillow Pets? More like I'm a human pillow.
10. The look Jade gives Indy when he's running around like a wild dog.
11. Lush's Lord of Misrule is pure love.
12. And finally, Happy Halloween! My simple mani, the cutest peanut butter cup I've ever seen, and two samples of what I made for my husband's office party - witch brooms and mummies!
Hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween!